Monday, August 4, 2008

Permanent black acne marks and the best acne products

Wash the face gently. If you do want to use a washcloth, be sure to use a clean wash cloth. Do not forget to rinse the face well, following the use of a medicated soap. Then do not try to rub the face dry. That irritates the skin. Pat the face dry. If the skin becomes too dry, it will not be ready to soak in any added medication. After you complete a proper wash, then you are ready to put your chosen acne treatment onto your face. If you are using an oral antibiotic, then you should still proceed in the proper manner.
Once I started really diving into acne education, I learned what works and what doesn't. It's amazing how many misconceptions about skin care are spread throughout the media. For instance, when my acne was bad, I attributed it to my oily skin. To combat this I would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day. As soon as my skin felt oily again, I would run to the bathroom and wash it with my foam cleanser - BIG MISTAKE!
Severe acne can affect the personal life of individual. He or she may find it extremely embarrassing to go out and socialize. It can even shatter the confidence of individuals, limit job opportunities and result in overall deterioration of health. If left untreated, scars gets formed and remain there up till the lifetime.
grauuiuousgk.blogspot.com
tags: using head and shoulders shampoo for acne, procedures for acne scar removal, how to stop acne bacteria

No comments: