Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How to get rid of acne fast and easy

« ...Lemon water is simply freshly squeezed lemon juice mixed with water. The bonus for this option is that lemons are extremely easy to find and much less expensive than the previous mentioned drinks. Lemons (and limes) are also known to have a strong alkalizing effect on the body. You may be wondering how that works, as lemons are a citrus food containing citric acid. Unfortunately, I still do not entirely understand it myself; but I can verify that it does work. The only disadvantage of using lemon water as opposed to green drinks is the lack of all the vitamins and minerals that green drinks have, that your body requires....
...Washing acne prone skin too often can cause irritation which may result in more unwanted breakouts....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Every acne sufferer in the world wants to find the best cure for pimples. Many of us search the Internet high and low but to no avail. We try all the latest over the counter products that come onto the market, but most of them over promise and then under deliver. We spend most of our free time thinking of new ways to cure our pimples, so much that it practically controls our lives. Sound familiar? Thought so. I was exactly like that a few years back, but fortunately for myself I'm not like that anyway, because I luckily many years ago I came across many cures for pimples, and I found the best one! And fortunately for you, I'm going to tell you what the best cure for pimples is. So you don't have to go through the same experiences as I went through for many many years....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how 2 get rid of acne, how do you get rid on acne at home, cystic acne by eybrows cause

No comments: